WHAT WE COLLECT
When you directly register to make a reservation or use our services and upon your check-in, in our hotel, we may ask you to provide certain personal information including Data related to your ID (name and surname - nationality - date/place of birth - customer number in case of loyalty program - communication language), Information/ Data related to your stay (duration of stay/information on consumption of goods and/or services/departure information), Information / Data related to your preferences/desires (special desires for food, allergies and/or other health data), Image data (photos/video shootings), Contact details (contact address - postal address - email address - mobile phone number) and Information/ Data regarding payment method (EC cards, credit cards, debit cards).
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We process your personal data in accordance with the EU Regulations for one or more of the following reasons:
1. For the performance of a contract: In order to carry out our obligations with respect to any contractual agreements between us (reservation of a room or other premises and provision of relevant services, the supply of additional services, mediation/support for the use of means of transport, planning and organizing events, charging for services and consumptions and payment processing, etc)
2. In order to serve our and third party legitimate business interests. For example: in order to operate CCTV systems in order to prevent illegal actions and to protect you and our staff and our property, in order to offer similar/related services, for your best service at a future booking / stay at the hotel, to send updates in the form of emails / sms / newsletter/letters to inform you about programs/promotions/discounts and/or other promotional actions of the hotel, calling or sending messages/forms within the Customer Satisfaction Survey, etc.
3. In order to comply with a legal obligation. 4. If you have given us your valid consent for the processing.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA
In order for us to perform our contractual and legal obligations, your personal data may be provided to various service providers and suppliers (for example outsourcing services companies, card payment companies, and travel agencies). Those service providers and suppliers are bound by Data Processing Agreements, and they are obliged to safeguard confidentiality and data protection according to the data protection regulation.
Your Personal Data will be processed and stored for the duration of our relationship with you, and as long as it is necessary in order to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations. If the data collection was based on your consent it may be deleted at any time upon the withdrawal of your consent. Your data may be also deleted in one of the following cases: when it is no longer necessary for the purposes collected when the deletion is necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations, and upon your request, provided there are no overriding legal grounds requiring to maintain it.
SECURITY - DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Your Personal Data is retained and processed solely for the purposes declared and to the extent necessary for its fulfillment. They will be adhered to for the time necessary to serve the above purposes. According to the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 / EU, you have the following rights in terms of your personal data:
· The right to ask for information and request access to your Personal Data,
· The right to have your Personal Data corrected or erased,
· The right to limit the processing of your Personal Data, · The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data including objection to automated decision-making and profiling · The right to data portability · The right to withdraw your consent (any withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it was withdrawn by you). The right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Cookies are used by us to enable us to improve our website and to deliver more personalized service for you. If, after supplying personal information, you require a copy of it or you wish to discuss, correct or delete it, please contact us.
TYPES OF COOKIES MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Strictly Necessary Cookies Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. We use these Cookies to enable the services which you have specifically asked for. Performance Cookies Performance Cookies are Cookies that collect information on how visitors use a website, i.e. which pages visitors go to most. We use these Cookies to collect information anonymously on the pages which you have visited. Functional Cookies Functional Cookies are Cookies which allow the website to remember choices made by the user (name, address, language). We use these Cookies to remember choices made to improve our users experience. Third Party Cookies We may install third party cookies on our website. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the website that is being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you agree to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Corfu Palma Boutique Hotel Dassia, 49083 Corfu. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement and related business practices at any time. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, exercise your rights, or if you have any general questions about the protection of your personal data, you can address your request by contacting with the Hotel's Marketing Department at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org